Options

CCNA Vs MCITP

shahaanshahaan Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello to All,

My qualification is MBA (Finance). Now I have job in Dubai in UAEXCHANGE as Assistant Customer Service. I want to do MCITP or CCNA. I have very busy schedule during my job so kindly assist me that which certification i choose?. Which one is easy.

thanks in advanceicon_cool.gif

Comments

• Options
    halaakajanhalaakajan Member Posts: 167
    There is no such thing as easy. Does an Assistant Customer Service need CCNA or MCITP?
  • Options
    Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think this heavily depends on what you want to do. Sounds to me you don't quite understand all the concepts involved with MCITP or CCNA. These are two VERY different subjects. I think you need to evaluate where you want to go in your career and which route would be best for you.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    shahaanshahaan Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I want to learn these for my upcoming future career. There is no need of CCNA or MCITP for Assistant Customer Service.
  • Options
    halaakajanhalaakajan Member Posts: 167
    MBA in Finance would better go with Compliance,Governance and Risk. Do MCITP+ITIL+GSEC+COBIT+ITIL+(Learn Compliance,Governance and Risk). It will take years but would be worth it. :D
  • Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    OMG! I LOVEEEEEE it! +1 rep for phoeneous
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    OMG! I LOVEEEEEE it! +1 rep for phoeneous