Options

What is the fastest way in passing the net+?

sizeonsizeon Member Posts: 321
I don't really care for the net+ since i already have my CCNA but my job requires it.

Comments

• Options
    drkatdrkat Banned Posts: 703
    if you have your CCNA then you should be able to pass the net+ - grab and exam cram book and that'd be enough
  • Options
    YFZbluYFZblu Member Posts: 1,462 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Meh I would just go grab a cheap used copy of a Network+ book and pass the exam after few days of skimming. I personally felt underwhelmed by Net+
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Take this: Amazon.com: Eleventh Hour Network+: Exam N10-004 Study Guide (9781597494281): Naomi Alpern: Books and curl up with it for a week or two. You should be good combined with your CCNA knowledge. Be sure to refresh you memory about common ports
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    With your CCNA, you may like to just pick up a set of good practice test questions to get a feel for the type of questions you'll run across. I'd also recommend downloading the objectives from the CompTIA web site (Exam Objectives) and looking them over to see if anything is unfamiliar.

Good luck.
  • Options
    gdeusthewhizkidgdeusthewhizkid Member Posts: 289
    sizeon wrote: »
    I don't really care for the net+ since i already have my CCNA but my job requires it.

your job requires net + over CCNA? I would say network driven..
    WGU Progress: Progress | Completed | Start Date: 9/1/2012 B.S. Network Management & Design
    Courses Transferred in: BBC1 LAE1 QBT1 IWC1 IWT1 DHV1 CSV1 CWV1 CRV1 DEV1 - 28 cu :roll:
    Down: AXV1 CPV1 WFV1 CLC1

Technical Diploma from Lincoln Tech.
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    your job requires net + over CCNA? I would say network driven..

my thought exactly... why does your compnay care about the n+
  • Options
    DarthVaderDarthVader Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Where on earth do you work that doesnt take the CCNA but requires a Net+????
    That's backwards as hellicon_rolleyes.gif

Just go take the test. If you know your networking stuff it is super easy. In fact I passed it several years ago and was so unimpressed I just let it expire!