Options

I want to begin Take CCNP Exams

AlexxZetaAlexxZeta Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
After CCNA i would like to begin take CCNP exams.
It's hard to take??
I have frequented Cisco Network ACADEY and was not very simple take CCNA exams. I think CCNP is more difficult.
Anyone have Already CCNP certificate or know very well CCNP?
AlexxZeta

Comments

• Options
    sikdoggsikdogg Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CCNP is much more difficult than the CCNA. The CCNP takes the CCNA blueprint and breaks it up into 4 distinct area of focus: routing, remote access, switching, and troubleshooting. Each area of focus goes into much much more detail than the CCNA did. At this level, you should have access to real routers and switches. Either start investing in a home lab or buy time on online labs.

Unlike the CCNA, passing the CCNP without actually using real routers is extremely difficult and almost makes the cert useless. At the CCNP level, employers expect you to have real experience with real Cisco gear.
  • Options
    ust STARTED CCNP Study!!
    It's not very simple but with endurance and determination i will be
    succefully certified icon_smile.gif

I wolld like to ASK:

HOW MANY Month are usually required to Complete One of the CCNP exams?
    AlexxZeta
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Of course this depends a lot of how long you spend on studying per day... but I would say 1 or two months per exam should be doable if you have the right study material and/or equipement.

Good luck!
  • Options
    I think 2,5 month for EXAM :)
    I'm just studyng the SECOND chapter of ADVANCHED ROUTING :)

WOW...VERY VERY INTERESTING !!!!!

Today 5 HOURS of study...
    I'm very very very happy to study CCNP, It'S a FANTASTIC course icon_smile.gif

I have Cisco Neworking Academy Support, and the BOOKs sybex :))
    AlexxZeta
  • Options
    You definitely seem to be dedicated, which is essential for CCNP.

The routing exam is very interesting indeed. I took the beta for the BSCI exam in May, I had only 5 days to prepare and I think I didn't pass (takes up to 12 weeks before you get the results of Cisco beta exams) I got lots about BGP, which I didn't study. But the remaining part was actually quite doable... probably because it is very interesting icon_wink.gif If I didn't pass the beta, I will take it again in August (mainly to automatically recertify my CCDA, but also because it is so very interesting icon_lol.gif)

Did you find our Enhanced IGRP TechNote for the BSCI 2.0 routing exam?
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/technotes/bsci/eigrp.shtml

Be sure to read the new exam objectives for the CCNP exams at www.cisco.com/go/ccnp etc. because the current exams will be replaced very soon. (for example: for BSCI use the exam objectives of 643-801, not 640-901) Although the material hasn't changed very much, there are some new topics...
  • Options
    Thanks for links, nice ;)

I think to take Advanched Routing Exam BSCI on first days of SEPTEMBER 2003 icon_wink.gif

I would like to ask...

Why Www.xxxxx.COM is consider a **** ? Please Explain me...
    AlexxZeta
  • Options
    Because they take a digital camera, take the test, make pictures of all questions and sell them. When you take a test you agree to agreement that you will not disclose any information about the exam, they disclose all information which is not only cheating, it is also illegal.... It is simply a braindump in a PDF file, with lot and lots of errors...

If you use such products for your CCNP, you won't become a real CCNP... just someone that can remember multiple choise questions and answers...

Advice: stay away from questions in PDF files.... 99% of them are braindumps.
  • Options
    I want to follow my passion
    I REAL STUDY CCNP!!!!

I'm studyng..SUPERNETTING

yeah..STRAORDINARY...
    and VLSM yeah..!!! NICE icon_smile.gif))))))) Very very nice argouments!
    AlexxZeta