Options

Why ISC2?????Why??

DarthVaderDarthVader Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
There must be something in the Geneva Convention that protects test takers from this kind of BRUTAL treatment by ISC2?

It is seriously inhumane. Can't PETA help, after all people are animals too...

Comments

• Options
    spicy ahispicy ahi Member Posts: 413 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All I can say is just try hard not to think about it. You took it on the 2nd and so it's only been about 2 1/2 weeks (assuming your proctor mailed in your exams immediately) so you've got a bit more to wait. It took 5 weeks for me to receive my results but the kick in the pants is there were folks who took it the same day I did who received theirs a week before (so I have to assume either my proctor didn't mail in ours right away or they slow boated the mail to ISC) and like you, it ate at me. I was lucky that Diablo came out during the wait so I was at least distracted for a few weeks. :)
    Spicy :cool: Mentor the future! Be a CyberPatriot!
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,035 Admin
    Look at the wait as a challenge to help you build a more solid character and improve your (online) personality.
  • Options
    loneferretloneferret Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    Look at the wait as a challenge to help you build a more solid character and improve your (online) personality.

ROFL

useless reply/post but that was funny.
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    You only took it 2 and a half weeks ago? Pshhhh. Wait until you're at the 5 mark. You'll be going crazy every time you get a spam email in your inbox
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    JDMurray wrote: »

whats wrong with my online personality?? sorry i said anything
  • Options
    You only took it 2 and a half weeks ago? Pshhhh. Wait until you're at the 5 mark. You'll be going crazy every time you get a spam email in your inbox

Honestly, it's not that I think I should have my score now. I would just like to know when I will have it. And I cant stand the though that after all of the waiting, I may not have even passed.
  • Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    At least ISC2 is willing to email the results - they could use snail mail instead - icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    paul78 wrote: »
    At least ISC2 is willing to email the results - they could use snail mail instead - icon_wink.gif

good point!
  • Options
    spicy ahispicy ahi Member Posts: 413 ■■□□□□□□□□
    DarthVader wrote: »
    whats wrong with my online personality?? sorry i said anything

In the words of the great Triumph the Insult Comedy Dog, "I keed, I keed. I jest." Or at least... I think he was joking.
    Spicy :cool: Mentor the future! Be a CyberPatriot!
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The first time I took it the results took almost 8 weeks.
  • Options
    emerald_octaneemerald_octane Member Posts: 613
    So uhh, was the wait worth it? :D
  • Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    tpatt100 wrote: »
    The first time I took it the results took almost 8 weeks.

Yes, even taking the old PBT (Paper Based Test) was worth it. Nerve wracking, yes. Waiting 6-8 weeks for the results, particularly Thursday mornings when you get close? Yes, still worth it. Only regret was not getting an actual score at the end for bragging rights! Which is of course why the ISC2 doesn't give you a score in the first place. In the end the test felt brutal and tiring but not as bad as people made it out to sound, for me atleast. Over prepare and its a snap. Just like any other exam.

- beads