Options

Prosum Technology Services

j.petrovj.petrov Member Posts: 282
I got a call from one of their recruiters today about a possible job match. Has anyone ever dealt with these guys? They are based in the SoCal area. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    onesaintonesaint Member Posts: 801
    I asked around a few days back about them as well. They are local to LA and OC and are entertainment/media focused. I've gotten no results from their work yet, but have spoken to a rep a number of times who is quite nice. He was pretty upfront with the process, their agreements with clients, etc. So far they seem to be on the up and up.

This thread was about my recent experience with them and another company.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/jobs-degrees/78745-recruiters.html

What I'm looking for now is defense / aerospace recruiters.
    Work in progress: picking up Postgres, elastisearch, redis, Cloudera, & AWS.
    Next up: eventually the RHCE and to start blogging again.

Control Protocol; my blog of exam notes and IT randomness
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply, I'm going to be talking with one of the reps today. I'll let you know if anything ever comes of it.
  • Options
    dmoore44dmoore44 Member Posts: 646
    onesaint wrote: »
    What I'm looking for now is defense / aerospace recruiters.

If you want to break in to Defense/Aerospace, I would go directly to the careers page and apply directly for one of the Big 3 (Boeing, Northrup, Lockheed) or a Beltway Bandit (CACI, SAIC, CSC, etc...) - you'll get better results that way, plus you wont have an endless stream of recruiters calling you for every little job.

Or, depending on your ultimate career goals, you could also just apply directly to a Defense agency...
    Graduated Carnegie Mellon University MSIT: Information Security & Assurance Currently Reading Books on TensorFlow
  • Options
    Thanks dmoore. I am doing both, so we'll see what happens. Los Angeles doesn't have the Defense/Aerospace industry presence like it used to, but there is still some work to be had. Just have to keep at it.

Would you happen to know of a good listing of the Beltway Bandits?

• Options
    Onesaint you should also check out LinQuest Corp. they have an office in the LA area
  • Options
    Thanks Petrov. How did it go today?

• Options
    Not bad, had a 10min conversation with the recruiter. I'm going to meet him on Monday. I'll definitely let you know if I get any interviews out of them.