Options

Finished!

2»

Comments

• Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    Congrats!!

My BS-IT took three terms as well. Should've taken two, but life got in the way and Java beat me up good. :D
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • Options
    NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
  • Options
    DB CooperDB Cooper Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nothing better then being a geek with a degree to prove it.

Congrats on all the hard work.
  • Options
    HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, and good job on working through it so quickly. I have my last test Saturday at 1, so i'm anticipating finishing strong. After that, 5 months between now and the start of the MS:ISA degree. Going to try and finish as much as I can before starting. Once again, congrats!
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    You'll be starting the MSISA degree around the same time I do. You should PM me for my G+ account and we can be study buddies or bounce ideas off each other
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good job! Congratulations. my teacher from a training program I attended finished today too. Feel like i'm behind in this rat race can't wait till I post saying i'm finished.
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    As of 20 minutes ago, I received that "Notification of Evaluation Completion" email that all of us WGU students wait for. My capstone was approved on the first try and I am now a college graduate!!!!!!!

Congratulations! That's a huge achievement.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    Congrats on graduating! Good for you!