Options

I need your opinion

epicdeanepicdean Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
So I had an interview for Jr level UNIX admin job at my work, I has come down to ether me or a fellow co worker in my current department. So here's the kicker the other person we will call him Kevin has only been in the department for about month so far and is already applying out. Two days after Kevin got the current job his in now he was offered a acting Jr UNIX admin job witch he says he never accepted or maybe even never replayed back to the boss. So now that job has turned into a full time position and he is applying for it. So a few days later he tells me that he's thinking of pulling his resume so he ends up talking to are current manager and he tells him to hold off and wait to see what they say. So this is really driving me crazy and I should find out by Tuesday the latest do you guys think I got or what.

Comments

• Options
    ChooseLifeChooseLife Member Posts: 941 ■■■■■■■□□□
    epicdean wrote: »
    So... ... so... ... I should find out by Tuesday the latest do you guys think I got or what.
    I think you should relax and wait till Tuesday :)
    “You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process.” (c) xkcd #896

GetCertified4Less
    - discounted vouchers for certs
  • Options
    matt333matt333 Member Posts: 276 ■■■■□□□□□□
    wait till Tuesday
    Studying: Automating Everything, network API's, Python etc.. 
    Certifications: CCNP, CCDP, JNCIP-DC, JNCIS-DevOps, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIS-SP