Passed SWITCH

nerdydadnerdydad Member Posts: 261
Another one down, had one of the labs really mess with me and don't know if I ever got it right, the command I was trying to enter was not even available,even though it was on the other side, other than that everything went without a hitch, but that lab was like my second question, so it shook my confidence a little.

On to TSHOOT, currently practicing with Boson ExSim-Max based off the recommendation of others on the forum, I have already completed the Networking Academy course for it. Hopefully that wall I hit while studying SWITCH doesn't come back to get me.

Comments

• MoeeedMoeeed Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, I recommend that you go to the TShoot exam in 3 to 5 days.

You do not need to learn anything and all the tickets are easy. Just go to Cisco's website and practice the tickets.
  • MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Sweet success! Congrats
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • lordylordy Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations. I hope I can start a similar thread soon icon_smile.gif
    Working on CCNP: [X] SWITCH --- [ ] ROUTE --- [ ] TSHOOT
    Goal for 2014: RHCA
    Goal for 2015: CCDP
  • nerdydadnerdydad Member Posts: 261
    Moeeed wrote: »
    Congratulations, I recommend that you go to the TShoot exam in 3 to 5 days.

You do not need to learn anything and all the tickets are easy. Just go to Cisco's website and practice the tickets.

Ok, I took your advice, TSHOOT scheduled for tomorrow. I spent all week training on Juniper Firewalls, lets hope I can keep it all straight, as I will be taking the JNCIA-FWV test next.
    Ok, TSHOOT complete, I am officially a CCNP. Now on to the big time! But there will probably be a few distractions along the way.
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Nice work!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • fadhilfadhil Member Posts: 200
    Thanks everyone!