plan on taking the 70-218

aweg76aweg76 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was wondering if taking the 218 test first before the 216 is a good move? I was also wondering (i know that they don't give the marks anymore) what the passing mark for 218.. Also how many questions and how much time allocated for this exam?

Comments

• RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    From what I hear 216 is the most difficult of the MCSA set and 218 is just a little harder than 210 or 215. That is correct about pass/fail, but damned if I can remember how many questions or how long you get tho - I guess someone will come up with that one icon_wink.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • carebearcarebear Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just signed up this morning! The exam is 3 hours. I'll let you know how many questions tommorrow. I have no idea what the pass score is either. Anyway, wish me luck! icon_wink.gif
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • SSLEDGE1234SSLEDGE1234 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It was long and lots of reading.
    50 questions with 175min including survey.
    Passing score is 700
    SSLEDGE1234 is right! It is long (50 questions). Many of the questions were multiple screens of info. I have no idea what passing is though. All I got was the "Congratulations, you have passed..." screen at the end of my exam. I really miss the old system of seeing your score with the bar graph. Anyway, the next one for me is 20-216. Good Luck guys! :D
    I did get the cert. However, the next one is 70-216 not 20-216 icon_redface.gif