Options

Learnkey

thisisalex02thisisalex02 Member Posts: 136
Has anyone used Learnkeys CCNA series?? i currently have A+ and Net+ should this be sufficient to start studying for ccna. I know its a hard test so i want to start now so i can fully understand the objectives. i also plan to get the cisco press ccna book by odom wendell. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Switches are bridges on steroids!

Comments

• Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    I've used them and I though they were very boring and the teacher didn't teach the material well. He was a CCIE but I didn't think he was a very good teacher. I didn't like them at all. I'm using the CBT Nuggets CCNA and the teacher is much better and I had an easier time understanding what he was teaching.
  • Options
    corey1980corey1980 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used LearnKey for my Net+ training and was very happy with it. However, I haven't gone through the LearnKey CCNA training yet. They do have 4 different Cisco demos on their website which all include the same instructor (Michael Storm), so you can get a feel for him and decide if you would like the rest of the courses or not. http://www.learnkey.com and the demo is up at the top of the page.