Need Advise

Prasad SatavPrasad Satav Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was about to give my CCNA exams on 12th June but could not because someone in my family passed away n I had to be there...I have been away from preparation for my CCNA from about 3 weeks now and I really don't undestand how to get back into that flow again .... some advise would be really appreciated..
Thanks..

Comments

• RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    just pickup whatever you were reading. If you have good notes, go back through them.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    +1 of what Roguetadhg said. Pick up from where you left off. You've just got to motivate yourself. Think of the big picture - once you pass the CCNA exam you can go into CCNA:Sec or Voice, or even Wireless. Or, if you're like me - straight into the CCNP track. You've just got to push yourself. Only you can motivate yourself when it comes down to it.

I understand about losing a family member, it's happened to me quite a bit over the past 4 years. It's often difficult to pick yourself up, especially if it's a close family member or even a friend. If that's still on your mind, just wait for a couple of weeks. But don't dwell on the fact that they're gone, this will only make things worse for you. Go out, get some air, go hiking or whatever it is that you like to do - clear your mind and crack on with it.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S