Options

Mta:os mta:s

Passed them both today right after S+ and honestly If you can pass the compTIA A+,N+,S+ then you can pass these.
Got a 93 on the 98-349 MTA:OS
Got a 88 on the 98-367 MTA:S

Apparently I set a speed record for 3 exams. >_>; 1 Hour 20minutes for 3
http://paulswansonblog.wordpress.com/
WGU Progress: B.S. Network Management & Design <- I quit (got bored)

Comments

• Options
    kgbkgb Member Posts: 380
    Congrats on the passes!

I'm studying for the 98-349 exam right now. I have only taken A+ out of those you've listed though. I was looking at getting the Measure Up practice exam for it.
    Bachelor of Science, Information Technology (Software) - WGU
  • Options
    gdeusthewhizkidgdeusthewhizkid Member Posts: 289
    congrats security+ is my next cert before that I may look into the MTA server fundamentals again. Those MTAs are pretty cool tho..
    WGU Progress: Progress | Completed | Start Date: 9/1/2012 B.S. Network Management & Design
    Courses Transferred in: BBC1 LAE1 QBT1 IWC1 IWT1 DHV1 CSV1 CWV1 CRV1 DEV1 - 28 cu :roll:
    Down: AXV1 CPV1 WFV1 CLC1

Technical Diploma from Lincoln Tech.
  • Options
    joehalford01joehalford01 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yep, the OS and Security Fundamentals tests are so easy it's ridiculous. The Comptia exams are hard in comparison.
  • Options
    4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    I took these 2 along with the MTS: Server Administration Fundamentals (or whatever it's called icon_lol.gif). Passed all 3 without even studying or breaking a sweat. I definitely agree in saying that the CompTIA exams are harder.
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging