Options

I have passed CEH exam at 95.33% on June 28, 2012

endrosriendrosri Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have passed CEH exam at 95.33% on June 28, 2012 at Prometric
now i am waiting for CEH welcome kit
Don't CEH have pdf certificate like CCNA ?
i only get a pdf congratulation from Prometric

Comments

• Options
    htebazilehtebazile Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your score! That's really commendable, not an easy test!

They only send you a paper certificate, via registered mail. I scanned mine in so that I now have a pdf version to provide to my employer, and for my own records, also because they will charge you a fee if you need a replacement.
    ~ elizabeth
  • Options
    Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    :study:Reading: CCNP Route FLG, Routing TCP/IP Vol. 1
    SWITCH [x] ROUTE [ ] TSHOOT [ ] VCP6-NV [ ]
  • Options
    the_hutchthe_hutch Banned Posts: 827
    Congratulations man. Yeah...I scanned all mine in too, and I highly recommend doing so. Their reprinting fee is ridiculous. I think it was $65 if I remember correctly. Also, be prepared to wait about a month before receiving your certificate.
  • Options
    QuantumstateQuantumstate Member Posts: 192 ■■■■□□□□□□
    endrosri wrote: »
    I have passed CEH exam at 95.33% on June 28, 2012 at Prometricnow i am waiting for CEH welcome kit
    LOL, you're lucky you took the Asian version. Stateside almost no one makes an A and most score in the 70's.
  • Options
    the_hutchthe_hutch Banned Posts: 827
    LOL, you're lucky you took the Asian version. Stateside almost no one makes an A and most score in the 70's.

That's because state-side, it seems like nobody that works for EC-Council has a clue about how to write a grammatically correct question that actually makes sense and includes enough information to conclusively lead to a single correct answer. I made just over 90% on mine. But a lot of questions on the test were very frustrating. After I finished the exam and was reviewing the questions that I was not okay with...I resorted to using my scratch pad to draw a picture of a stick figure blowing his brains out. I suppose its possible that I didn't actually pass the exam but the proctor fudged the results because he thought that I was too unstable to know the truth :-/. Guess we'll never know.
  • Options
    4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Congrats!
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• Options
    Thanks for you All

in this CEH exam and also CCNA exam that i have been passed, i must work more because my english is not so good.
    in preparing CEH exam i use EC-Council Official Curriculum book from ATC.
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    ssaini (Sonia)

Why can't you make up your own study strategy without using exam **** or other cheating material?
    You honestly don't need to be taking exams if you want to **** your way though because you're just wasting peoples valuable time and money. We don't need people like you making the certification exams worthless just because you want to ****.

There are many people on these forums that are willing to help you out without cheating.

Check out "CEH" books on amazon.com
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    ssainissaini Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey there,
    I respect your reply but I don't think so and don't feel any of my word(s)/sentence say "****".
    if it were ; administrator of this forum would have blocked my reply long time back.

I just asked for help and references of the books. I believe everyone does.
    I do have my study strategy with me. I thought of this forum will be nice forum like other testing forum(SQA etc...) and one of the source of learning.I can see it is not.
    I request you to please check gmatclum.com and look at how many people have kept their study material/strategy ,books references just for help not for ****.people are taking help from them and giving back thanks.
    I think, you have wasted your time to write such a nonsense reply (which I feel professionally and moreover we can not expect this kind of thing from senior person).
  • Options
    cbatescbates Banned Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. I just started studying for this exam. I am using the All in One book by Matt Walker. Would you suggest anything else such as CBT videos. I plan on setting up a system with 4 VMS and do some labs using backtrack. Any advise you might have for us would be helpful.
  • Options
    randyt1980randyt1980 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    cbates wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass. I just started studying for this exam. I am using the All in One book by Matt Walker. Would you suggest anything else such as CBT videos. I plan on setting up a system with 4 VMS and do some labs using backtrack. Any advise you might have for us would be helpful.

Hey there....I just passed my CEH and also used the Matt Walker All-in-One book. I thought it was a great study guide, although there were a few blatant mistakes in the review questions (you should be able to locate these no problem...hint....dns). Anyway, I used that book and the CBTnuggets videos since I have a subscription through work. Also, I practiced, and practiced, and practiced some more actually using the tools, and using wireshark to analyze the traffic as I worked. If I could make one recommendation, it is to definitely use multiple sources for your preparation, and make sure you get lots of hands on experience. I studied hard for about a month and a half to two months, and got an 80%. Good luck!
  • Options
    KeenerKeener Member Posts: 146 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ssaini wrote: »
    Hey there,
    I respect your reply but I don't think so and don't feel any of my word(s)/sentence say "****".
    if it were ; administrator of this forum would have blocked my reply long time back.

I just asked for help and references of the books. I believe everyone does.
    I do have my study strategy with me. I thought of this forum will be nice forum like other testing forum(SQA etc...) and one of the source of learning.I can see it is not.
    I request you to please check gmatclum.com and look at how many people have kept their study material/strategy ,books references just for help not for ****.people are taking help from them and giving back thanks.
    I think, you have wasted your time to write such a nonsense reply (which I feel professionally and moreover we can not expect this kind of thing from senior person).

In response to this, I think that jamesleecoleman was responding to two specific words (highlighted in red below), exam ****, and taking that as brain ****, as I did. In the US this is interpreted as specific answers to specific questions, not just general points of emphasis to review. To me, it just seems a little bit of a cultural difference. I believe you will find that many here do indeed provide the feedback I think you are wanting. This is a community to help each other, but one that does not tolerate what we feel to be cheating.
    ssaini wrote: »
    Will be grateful to you if you can provide to me your study strategy.for an instance;books, exam ****

-Sonia
    Pain is only temporary. No matter how bad it gets, it always ends!
  • Options
    endrosri wrote: »
    I have passed CEH exam at 95.33% on June 28, 2012 at Prometric
    now i am waiting for CEH welcome kit
    Don't CEH have pdf certificate like CCNA ?
    i only get a pdf congratulation from Prometric

Congrats on that score by the way, that's awesome!! I passed, but with an 80%....
  • Options
    randyt1980 wrote: »
    Congrats on that score by the way, that's awesome!! I passed, but with an 80%....

this certification exam is test that someone is competent or not, if pass so means we are competent on that certification hehehe
  • Options
    pass CEH exam on juni 28, 2012. today juli 27, 2012 CEH certificate kit have come to my workbench.

certificate is good quality, glossy print.
  • Options
    nice! i got an email from ec-council saying mine is on the way via registered mail. looks to be coming out of germany.
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD