Options

Were to go from here?

kruger123kruger123 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi if someone can please advise me what to do,i have recently passed my A+ and N+ i would like to study further should n do someting in Microsoft or Comptia?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's completely up to you and where your interests lay.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    kruger123kruger123 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thats the thing i havnt been working in the IT industri ,but want to change that now!I love every thing about computers and how they work was thinking of MCITP EA going to have to take night classes !
  • Options
    dave330idave330i Member Posts: 2,091 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks to Microsoft there isn't much value in going for MCITP:EA. Just go for SA.
    2018 Certification Goals: Maybe VMware Sales Cert
    "Simplify, then add lightness" -Colin Chapman
  • Options
    MeanDrunkR2D2MeanDrunkR2D2 Member Posts: 899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Agree, so the SA route, but if you aren't in IT yet, may be best to get the 70-680 and 70-685 to help you get a good entry level position as a desktop admin, then maybe the 70-686 to the the MCITP EDA then upgrade that to MCSA 2012 as you gain experience.
  • Options
    kurosaki00kurosaki00 Member Posts: 973
    You need to find what you really want to do
    I agree with the others on the go for desktop admin for now, get those basic MS certs and they will open doors
    once inside you can experiment first hand what things you like, security, networks, systems, servers, db, scripting etc
    a basic MCITP + ccent(or even better ccna)
    will make you a solid candidate for a good job (entry)
    meh
  • Options
    glenn_33glenn_33 Member Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was always told to get your A+,Net+ and Sec+ as a good foundation and then decide whether to go Microsoft, Cisco, Etc...
    But, it's up to you. I'm sure whatever your choice it'll be a good one icon_cheers.gif
    A+/N+/S+/CCNA:RS/CCNA:Sec