Options

Cisco netacad

JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
I went through all of the Cisco netacad courses and I was wondering something.

Is there a way to view old coursework? I want to view the slides and do all the practice labs and all.

Comments

• Options
    azaghulazaghul Member Posts: 569 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Its been a while, but I went down that same path. You should be able to still login to the NetAcad site (I still can after 5 years) and review the material there.
  • Options
    4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    azaghul wrote: »
    Its been a while, but I went down that same path. You should be able to still login to the NetAcad site (I still can after 5 years) and review the material there.

Same here :)
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• Options
    networkjutsunetworkjutsu Member Posts: 275 ■■■□□□□□□□
    IIRC, you're not going to have access to the material automatically. You need to sign up as an alumni before the curriculum gets removed to your profile.

I still have access to CCNA classes and CCNP ISCW and ONT - they removed the BCMSN and BSCI. No access to ROUTE, SWITCH, and TSHOOT since according to the site they no longer have web version of the new NP.
  • Options
    Ltat42aLtat42a Member Posts: 587 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Came across this site....doesn't require a login

robRiggins.com
  • Options
    Wow thanks a bunch!

I signed up for the alumni and the classes are available now on the right hand side.
  • Options
    inscom.brigadeinscom.brigade Member Posts: 400 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't get it?

i clicked on alumni, i am not seeing any new sign up so i must already be signed. I can't access any of my old course's

or
    launch program

A,,,
    Oh i am an idiot
    i found it duh!
    sorry

cool i didn't know i could do that
    i took cisco IT essentials, discovery, and exploration, l can get in um all WOW
    thanks for the info
    they have new packet tracer 5.3.3 plus pt for linux now cool
  • Options
    Haha, I had to go to course materials to find it.