Ipexpert CCNP ROUTE Video on Demand 642-902 ( Free)

chaser7783chaser7783 Member Posts: 154
You can sign up and get the course streamed for free.
CCNP ROUTE Video on Demand (642-902) | IPexpert Inc.

Comments

• CoolhandlukeCoolhandluke Member Posts: 118
    Thanks - Downloaded
    [CCENT]->[CCNA]->[CCNP-ROUTE]->COLOR=#0000ff]CCNP SWITCH[/COLOR->[CCNP-TSHOOT]
  • lordylordy Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks, just "ordered" it.
    Working on CCNP: [X] SWITCH --- [ ] ROUTE --- [ ] TSHOOT
    Goal for 2014: RHCA
    Goal for 2015: CCDP
  • alexotecalexotec Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • drkatdrkat Banned Posts: 703
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Very awesome! Thank you!
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
    yeah, this guy is a kook! lol
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am having a terrible time just trying to register. Site seems a bit unresponsive. I'll try back later.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • ShanmanShanman Member Posts: 223
  • spd3432spd3432 Member Posts: 224
    Subscribed to this last week and reached the first EIGRP lab video today. His initial lab diagram showed 6 active routers plus a frame-relay cloud. He stated for the EIGRP labs, he'd not be using one of the routers (coming into the cloud) and one of the ethernet links. I'm just starting ROUTE, is his 6 - 7 routers a typical number to use when labbing? I don't really want to buy any more routers if I don't have to but one of mine only has an ethernet port (my access router) and I'm not certain I can create sub-interfaces off it to end up with the 2 lan connections his diagram requires.
    ----CCNP goal----
    Route [ ] Studying
    Switch [ ] Next
    Tshoot [ ] Eventually
    i think the dude in the video talks fast :) but it doesnt appear to be too bad if you can keep up
  • kmcintosh78kmcintosh78 Member Posts: 195
    Any chance they have CCNP switch available?

Thanks
    What I am working on
    CCNP Route (Currently) 80% done
    CCNP Switch (Next Year)
    CCNP TShoot (Next Year)
  • mapletunemapletune Member Posts: 316
    Thanks!

We now have legit free CCNA video bootcamp from INE.com and legit free CCNP Route video bootcamp from ipexpert.com

=D keep them coming! hehe
    Studying: vmware, CompTIA Linux+, Storage+ or EMCISA
    Future: CCNP, CCIE
  • BroadcastStormBroadcastStorm Member Posts: 496
    Thanks for posting this!
  • astrogeekastrogeek Member Posts: 251 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Is this still available? The site says $129.00 for streaming, does it show up as free after signing up or is this offer no longer available?
  • spd3432spd3432 Member Posts: 224
    Looks like they may have stopped doing the free (at least for now). I still get to watch the streaming videos for CCNP route. Maybe they'll offer the switch or tshoot for free at some point. I'll have to keep an eye out.
    ----CCNP goal----
    Route [ ] Studying
    Switch [ ] Next
    Tshoot [ ] Eventually
  • ayseafayseaf Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    any one can send link to download it , or torrent for it
  • mapletunemapletune Member Posts: 316
    I think the OP meant that the course is available for free on the official website for streaming.

No official downloads or torrents exist.
    chaser7783 wrote: »
    You can sign up and get the course streamed for free.
    CCNP ROUTE Video on Demand (642-902) | IPexpert Inc.
    Studying: vmware, CompTIA Linux+, Storage+ or EMCISA
    Future: CCNP, CCIE
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think you may have missed the boat on this own. I doubled checked ipexpert because it was free its in my account under vod but I logged out and tried to get to see if I can find it free on there website but sure enough they are charging to stream. Guess it was for a limited time.
    The INE CCNP R&S track is only 299.00
  • kariyankariyan Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks..Downloaded
  • ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    I noticed how old this thread was after the page didn't load, maybe its my work laptop blocking it.

Thanks for sharing if you still log in here :)
  • dontstopdontstop Member Posts: 579 ■■■■□□□□□□
    IPExpert no longer exists.
    I do have to admit after reading "just downloaded..thanks" I had to check if the website back online lol
  • ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Ahhhh, I remember all the confusion with the CCIE refresh and them being the center of some sort of drama with that, that must have been the final nail in the coffin for them?

I thought they were selling packages for it before the material was released, and then the material never got released?
    Actually the nail in the coffin was that the Owner of IPexpert was arrested for some sort of harrasment charge and with him gone it seemed like noone was left to steer the ship and within 2 weeks the site was closed.