Options

Regis University

jmasterj206jmasterj206 Member Posts: 471
I was just wondering if anyone has attended Regis online? Any opinions, etc.
WGU grad

Comments

• Options
    demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    looks interesting but 24k for a masters ... ouch
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • Options
    jmasterj206jmasterj206 Member Posts: 471
    I hear ya. There are just not a lot of schools out there that offer IT Management Master's that don't require GMAT or GRE. The exception is WGU of course. Brandeis and Florida Tech are others, but they are even more expensive.
    WGU grad
  • Options
    demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    im looking as well ... i end up back at wgu because of cost

i really dont wanna do the gre ... if i wanted to do a pointless hard test id get a cert in mac servers ... both pointless and probably hard (for me at least)
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • Options
    DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    i really dont wanna do the gre ... if i wanted to do a pointless hard test id get a cert in mac servers ... both pointless and probably hard (for me at least)

hahaha. awesome!

I have looked at Regis a couple of times, but for the money I would go a lot of other places and just get a normal MBA. I don't like the idea of a specialized MBA, you never know what the future holds.
  • Options
    pseniorpsenior Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I did Regis University online for several years. It's expensive, but my employer was paying for it at the time. There is a ton of writing involved. You have to post to their classroom forums a lot as part of your grade.
    I don't think it's a good value. Many of the classes I took for my degree (MIS) taught outdated material that I would never use at work. I am now enrolled at WGU and am getting a education which is much more up-to-date, practical, and relevant to my career.