Options

My VCAP5-DCD BETA and GA exam experiences

jasonbochejasonboche Member Posts: 167
My VCAP5-DCD BETA and GA exam experiences.
VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+

Comments

• Options
    dave330idave330i Member Posts: 2,091 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks for the write up Jason. Wish VMware did a better job of showing which areas you're weak on in the test report. Giving a percentage of questions right is much more helpful than you missed 1 or more questions in the following section.

BTW, enjoyed your presentation on vBrownbag.
    2018 Certification Goals: Maybe VMware Sales Cert
    "Simplify, then add lightness" -Colin Chapman
  • Options
    jasonbochejasonboche Member Posts: 167
    Thanks Dave. I'm also real curious how VMware scores the VCAP-DCD in terms of the multiple choice questions versus diagram tool questions versus the drag this to that tool questions. I'm curious about the weighting. I had one particular drag this to that tool question where the numbered squares wouldn't stick to the boxes I dropped them onto for very long. Eventually they would jumble themselves & I'd have to start over. After about the 4th try, I got them all to stay and finished the exam. During question review, this particular question was flagged and when it came up for review, the boxes were scrambled again. Once again I fixed them. I have no clue if they stayed after I advanced to the next question or not.
    VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+