Options

iPhone 4 Screen Replacement Kits?

Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
I know there are plenty of companies out there that have these available. I've searched Google and found plenty. I am simply looking for recommendations on what is a good reputable company that sells screen replacement kits for a good price and are good in quality?

Thanks!
Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
"Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi

Comments

• Options
    Raywire86Raywire86 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used to repair iPhones as a side job. Personally I preferred ordering from eBay, a seller named "GadgetFix" is who I'd recommend.
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I got mine from amazon to be honest ..
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • Options
    Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Cool. Thanks for the recommendations.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,666 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I got one off of Amazon to fix my daughter's phone. By the time I got home, she had replaced it and thought all was well. When she went to actually use it as a phone a few days later, she cut the ribbon that connects the earpiece. I tried to fix it myself (I had a little bit of silver paint, made exactly for this situation, except cut circuits on boards) but it was no use. I ended up having to by the repair kit that included the entire screen that was ~$80, as it included the screen and the earpiece. Kinda stinks since I only paid $50 for it a month before.
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That is where insurance comes in handy .. By accident I found out that my 'current' / checking account includes smartphone accidental cover (for peeps here in the UK, example: Natwest Gold Current Account, £50 excess).
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • Options
    JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Make SURE it's ONE piece! The screen is two pieces and some people sell only one piece. You need to touch sensor preattached to the glass.

It also take an hour to do Hana. Very nit picky