Options

JNCIA-SSL tomorrow

jdstarnsjdstarns Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well,

Just like the title says, I am taking my JNCIA-SSL exam in the morning and taking the JNCIS-SSL next week. I'm feeling good about them both. /fistpump!

:D

Comments

• Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    good luck, and let us know how it goes.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    Passed with a 90%. I'm not surprised, we have a pair of 6500 (clustered) and 2 4500's (not clustered). I know the boxes pretty well. :D
  • Options
    Congrats on the pass! It sounds like you were overprepared for the exam, which is never a bad thing :D

The JNCIA-SSL brings back some good memories for me, it was my first cert I ever acquired. That was back in the day of my first IT job. I haven't touched anything SSL since, but I wouldn't mind getting back into it.

-Bender
  • Options
    NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!! I actually had a web conference with Juniper this morning on the new features in SA 7.2 and upcoming 7.3
  • Options
    Aldur wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass! It sounds like you were overprepared for the exam, which is never a bad thing :D

The JNCIA-SSL brings back some good memories for me, it was my first cert I ever acquired. That was back in the day of my first IT job. I haven't touched anything SSL since, but I wouldn't mind getting back into it.

Thanks Aldur and everyone,

I was very over prepared but like you said, it's not a bad thing. I am taking the JNCIS-SSL next week and providing my new baby doesn't make an appearance, I'll start studying for the JNCIP-SEC.
  • Options
    very cool man, and congrats/good luck with the new baby, I have a young one at home so I understand how that takes time away from personal study time/any free time.

-Bender
  • Options
    Aldur wrote: »
    very cool man, and congrats/good luck with the new baby, I have a young one at home so I understand how that takes time away from personal study time/any free time.

Oh yea, it's tough but I wouldn't change it for the world. For me, that will be 2, under 2.
  • Options
    dang man, my hats off to ya, just having one that is under two is enough to drive me crazy :s

-Bender