IT Furniture and Management

chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
Ok new topic, place your ideas for desks, tables, racks, cable management, ties, labels, chairs, etc!

This will be a great opportunity to share ideas.

I was looking at tables and came across some music producing tables that could suit IT needs.

Omnirax - Studio, Technical & Broadcast Furniture -  - Presto
0-1465

Other tables/desks they sell. Omnirax - Studio, Technical & Broadcast Furniture - Compact Workstations
icon_thumright.gif
Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX

Comments

• RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I like real wood. I'd prefer glass-top the wood so it doesn't become a victim of heavy using. But that's why I bought: Razer Goliathus Control Edition - Gaming Mouse Pad | Razer Online Store the desktop size.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    We use these chairs at work, most comfortable and adjustable thing i've ever had my butt planted in.

LI_EMB_P_20080702_007_D.jpg
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819 ■■■■■□□□□□
    i want a standing desk with maybe a drafters chair
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    REMOVED UNNECESSARY QUOTED REPLY FROM PREVIOUS POST
    Nice! anywhere we can pick one up? or order one online?
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
  • bdubbdub Member Posts: 154
    What chair is that? Looks really similar to my Steelcase Leap I have at home but better!
  • PristonPriston Member Posts: 999 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I like desks that have the elevated stand for your computer monitor, I don't like desks that have a shelf on the bottom connecting the legs together, and I hate the roll-out keyboard shelfs (good thing most are optional)

I was looking at the website you posted and if I had money to blow, the Force Series looks really nice.
    A.A.S. in Networking Technologies
    A+, Network+, CCNA
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    The chair is the Herman Miller Embody. Goofy expensive, but just might actually be worth it.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • AkaricloudAkaricloud Member Posts: 938
    Don't forget about couches!

Every IT department I've worked in has had a couch in it. One of these days it's getting moved in front of my desk so I can ditch my desk chair.
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nice! the only problem with a couch is that is sits way to low for any regular table, you will have to work off a coffee table that is lower to the ground.