Options

Practice tests for ICND1

Cubuntu28Cubuntu28 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
Where can I get practice tests for ICND1 that are NOT brain ****?

Thank you,

Comments

• Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Here! Techexams has one.

I used Boson's too.

Important though, don't memorize the answers. Keep going through your head "Why." Why is each answer right or wrong. Don't fall into a memorizing trap and do great at those tests.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    MrXpertMrXpert Member Posts: 586 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Boson is very good for the ICND1 and ICND2 exams.Many people use it and sing their praises. I used the ex-sim max package and it helped me pass both exams. In my opinion the Boson ICND1 practice exams are a lot harder than the real thing. However I found that they are on a par with the real ICND2 exams. This is of course just my opinion. Thought i'd mention both because you probably want to go on and do ICND2 after 1.

If I recall you get about 150 odd questions from Boson and this is broken up into three exams. You can mix up topics and also randomize the questions. There's quite a lot of flexibility when you use it and it gives you clear answers explaining why the answer is what it is and usually it will also include the Cisco reference it is citing.

Also include are a few hands on labs where they present you with a scenario and you have to configure it using a simulated version of the IOS. Overall it gives you a very accurate representation of what to expect.

I also want to mention that although Boson is very good for ICND1/2 they seem to have missed the boat on CCNP Route. Quite a few errors on ccnp and they had to submit them for review after I had a complain.They even corrected one of them and never said thanks. Main issue is the buggy sims. But don't worry, i had no issue with their other exams(ICND1/2)
    I'm an Xpert at nothing apart from remembering useless information that nobody else cares about.
  • Options
    silverbulletsilverbullet Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    There's a lot of good free stuff on the web - try searching for
    'free CCNA training courses and resources'........
  • Options
    griffinalice29griffinalice29 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    According to you, Boson is very good for both ICND1 and ICND2.