CCNP Voice Training Schedule

drkatdrkat Posts: 703Banned
Well folks! It's about time huh?? Well I've looked at all the options and I finally settled on having work send me to class training for the CCNP Voice after a failed attempt of using INE videos. So here's the training schedule!

This is all through Global Knowledge Virtual Classroom

TRAINING:
7/30 - 8/3 - CVOICE - Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS v8.0

8/20 - 8/24 - CIPT1 - Implementing Cisco Unified Communications IP Telephony Part 1 v8.0

9/10 - 9/14 - CIPT2 - Implementing Cisco Unified Communications IP Telephony Part 2 v8.0

11/5 - 11/9 - CAPPS - Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications v8.0

12/3 - 12/7 - TVOICE - Troubleshooting UC Systems v8.0

with the subsequent test somewhere in between...

GOIN HARD or GOIN HOME!

I've also arranged a mentoring program with our Sr. Voice Engineers to bridge the gap in knowledge, so the rest of the year should be a wild ride!

I'll use this as my official "progress" thread.
Married to the game but she broke her vows. That's why my bars are full of broken bottles And my night stands are full of open bibles

Comments

• shodownshodown Posts: 2,271Member
    How did you fail with INE videos? Was there something you weren't getting?
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • drkatdrkat Posts: 703Banned
    Just boring... Mark is very dry ya know? I'm hoping these virtual classes will be more interactive.
    Married to the game but she broke her vows. That's why my bars are full of broken bottles And my night stands are full of open bibles
    drkat wrote: »
    Just boring... Mark is very dry ya know? I'm hoping these virtual classes will be more interactive.

hahahah, compared to the other INE instructors he's deff kinda dry. Brain's 1 and 2 are good, but Keith barker was the best.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
    That and he glazes over material, I think this is due to the fact te VoD are just recordings of the boot camp...
    Interesting though. I never felt he just glanced over I just felt he's kinda dry. What technologies are you referring too. I have watched almost all of His COD's
    Currently Reading

• jahsouljahsoul Posts: 453Member
    I agree with shodown. I'm going through his stuff now and I don't feel as though he is glazing over anything. I have 40+ pages of typed notes from the first 12 videos alone...lol

I've been in my fair share of college classes and Mark is not high on my dry list..lol
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
    I didnt like his CVOICE videos - I felt that he glanced over some material - IMHO, but hey to each their own.

I'll let you guys know how the global knowledge classes are:

INE may be good for some, I just felt I needed a more "classroom" approach.
  • N2ITN2IT Posts: 7,483Inactive Imported Users
    Great decision and good luck. You'll learn a ton from these courses! Interactive courses cost the most but provide the most information.