Options

Passed CBT CISSP today

theenigmacodetheenigmacode Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Took my test this morning NZ time and passed. :D Had a good time management where solved the easier questions first and marked the difficult ones to review. It took around 4 hr 45 mins to the finish line.

Comments

• Options
    dmoore44dmoore44 Member Posts: 646
    Congrats! Getting the CISSP is quite the accomplishment. I don't know about you, but I'm actually more proud of my CISSP cert than I am of my BS degree.
    Graduated Carnegie Mellon University MSIT: Information Security & Assurance Currently Reading Books on TensorFlow
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats! Now go celebrate.

Good point from dmoore44. I know many with BS and MBAs that could never pass the CISSP.
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Congratulations!! Give yourself a pat on the back! You've accomplished an amazing thing! Like Cyberguypr said, go celebrate!
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    ajd86ajd86 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm just getting home from passing mine as well. It's a great feeling!
  • Options
    4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• Options
    _Marauder_Marauder Member Posts: 132 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif

Keep your eye on the CISSP counts listing at www.isc2.org and watch yourself increment the New Zealand column! :D
  • Options
    theenigmacodetheenigmacode Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif

Keep your eye on the CISSP counts listing at www.isc2.org and watch yourself increment the New Zealand column! :D

Where could I find those stats ?
  • Options
    letstrythis1letstrythis1 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    ThistlebackThistleback Member Posts: 151
    Congratulations!
    Feel the fear, and do it anyway!
  • Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Its under the members tab section. JD is getting slightly ahead of himself, here. You have access to the tab soon. Its always fun to check out CISSPs in say Mali and other lesser known countries, though.

- beads