Options

Microsoft 70-680 Help needed

Newtech92Newtech92 Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all,

My name is Dylan and I am using the MS Press Book for the 70-680. I am on the section talking about Windows Management Instrumentation and making scripts for it. It seems pretty difficult and I have not found much videos online talking about it. I was wondering if the exam really goes into much detail on it and if you guys had any advice for it.

All advice and help is greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Dylan

Comments

• Options
    Moe 0101Moe 0101 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    When I took my exam in March, it did not aska single question about this. I would skip over for it now and continue on studying, when your does the book go back to it.
  • Options
    pizzaboypizzaboy Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    @Newtech. you could try technet articles, its dry reading but the explanations are usually easy enough to understand.
    God deserves my best
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    you could learn the basic syntax and that would be it - i didnot have a single Q on them when i took the exam - so dont worry about them bit it would be handy to know them as Sys Admin
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    embraceITembraceIT Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    WMI was AWOL in my recent exam also. Suggest you focus instead on all the command-line programs and their associated parameters.