Options

Twenty Days Later . . .

ThistlebackThistleback Member Posts: 151
Got my official welcome letter this morning - twenty days after submitting my endorsement paperwork. Twenty days seems to be the magic number this month!
Feel the fear, and do it anyway!

Comments

• Options
    ejg398ejg398 Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Got my official welcome letter this morning - twenty days after submitting my endorsement paperwork. Twenty days seems to be the magic number this month!

congrats! My Cycle officially started today. I watched a SANS webcast and logged my first CPE today.. hahaha
  • Options
    ejg398 wrote: »
    congrats! My Cycle officially started today. I watched a SANS webcast and logged my first CPE today.. hahaha

Wish mine did! I have a two-day conference coming up later this month that I won't get to count icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    ejg398 wrote: »

Now the "real" work begins - keeping the CPEs rolling til re-certification cycle begins again. In other words: Welcome to the hamster wheel. I'll move to the right so you can hop on as well.

- beads
  • Options
    beads wrote: »
    Welcome to the hamster wheel. I'll move to the right so you can hop on as well.

- beads

I'm hittin' that wheel running! Thanks for moving over! See any acorns?