What is the best software available to prep/practice for the CCNA certification?

synseqsynseq Member Posts: 123
Hey. I'm looking for some software for the Cisco certification but I'm unsure which is regarded as the best. I've seen the Cisco Network Academy version(which I used almost 10 years ago), CBTnuggets, learnkey, etc.. In your experience which do you think is the best software?
Life is not a gift for man, man is himself life, his wants and needs serve the singular purpose of existence, any man who loses sight of this and does not cherish life itself is in the hardest of ways.

Comments

• FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    for my ccent/ccna ive been using cbt nuggets, packet tracer, and todd lammle ccent/ccna books. i am also in the process of saving up for my own home lab. hope this helps you out with study materials
  • j.petrovj.petrov Member Posts: 282

I used the exact same stuff for my CCENT. I'm using the same materials for the ICND2, but I added the Odom ICND2 book and the Chris Bryant CCNA Ebook.
  • MrXpertMrXpert Member Posts: 586 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Packet Tracer is great for CCENT and CCNA practice. You could go that much further and use GNS3 but this would ONLY suffice for routing and to be honest it is overkill for the CCENT/CCNA.
    I'm an Xpert at nothing apart from remembering useless information that nobody else cares about.
  • Vik210Vik210 Member Posts: 197
    For me Todd Lammle's book, CBT Nuggets and GNS3 combo worked..