INE free CCNA R&S + CCNA VOICE streaming

EildorEildor Member Posts: 444
I'm guessing this is new (according to the INE website it's for a limited time only), correct me if I am wrong.

CCNA Associate Course - 640-802
CCNA Voice Course

All you have to do is register, which is free.

Comments

• xbuzzxbuzz Member Posts: 122
    It's been out for awhile now I think, but it's such a good resource and offer that it's worth mentioning again imo.

INE is probably the best overall CCNA series, and to get it for free is really awesome!
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It was originally for a limited time but due to the huge response they kept it permanent. They figure if you like the series then you'll continue to purchase other products.
  • EildorEildor Member Posts: 444
    Oh really, I never knew! It would have been helpful if I had access to INE material when I was doing my CCNA... perhaps some CCNA candidates will come across this thread and find it useful.
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just to add IPexpert has the ccnp route video for free also.
  • zrockstarzrockstar Member Posts: 378
    I checked out the INE videos while studying for my CCNA. I wouldn't say they are the best CCNA video series. However, I would say that it would be the best series for individuals who already have some networking experience. For people who have never worked in the industry like myself, or are going for their first cert, Train Signal is much better. After all, INE is just a recording of a CCNA bootcamp which I believe assumes some previous knowledge and is enhanced by questions. I think Chris Bryan covers a lot more of the basics.

That being said, this is great to mention again, because to get the INE course for free is outstanding. I know after viewing their videos and seeing their prices, I will definitely consider them for future certs.