Icnd 1 passed ............

jamster2004jamster2004 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey i just completed the ICND 1 exam with a 950. I was a nervous wreck at the start but after clicking thru the demo it helped me calm down a bit.
My prep material included cbt nuggets, trainsignal, todd lammle book and bit and pieces with the cisco press book, subnettingquestions.com, and this site as well. i use packet tracer and GNS3 for lab work.

I been prepping for ICND2 about two weeks now but was waiting on the discount voucher for ICND 1. ICND 2 have me sweating so far. It has forced me to change my study approach. Hats off to all those who gone thru these exams and beyond. cuz its certainly not an easy task. Next month this time i hope to sit ICND2 all being well.

Comments

• babarricusbabarricus Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Awesome score - congrats! Cheers for the study resource list, I'm sure you'll do great on ICND2 as well!
  • EV42TMANEV42TMAN Member Posts: 256
    nice job, i just took ICND2 on Tuesday. from i experience ICND2 was a little easier then ICND1 because there was fewer topics. But with that said its still a Cisco test so study hard
    Current Certification Exam: ???
    Future Certifications: CCNP Route Switch, CCNA Datacenter, random vendor training.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    Congratulations with the great score! Good luck with your ICND2 studies.
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • xocityxocity Member Posts: 230
  • zrockstarzrockstar Member Posts: 378
    Congrats, I just passed my composite today as well! You are so right about the tutorial. I watched the whole thing and read every word just to get rid of the nerves and into the test taking mind set, that definitely helped a ton and I would recommend everyone does that. Good luck with the ICND2!
  • mapletunemapletune Member Posts: 316
    Grats~! =D gl on icnd2!
    Studying: vmware, CompTIA Linux+, Storage+ or EMCISA
    Future: CCNP, CCIE
  • _Marauder_Marauder Member Posts: 132 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! nice work
  • synseqsynseq Member Posts: 123
    Very cool. Congrats man :thumbsup:
    Life is not a gift for man, man is himself life, his wants and needs serve the singular purpose of existence, any man who loses sight of this and does not cherish life itself is in the hardest of ways.
  • IllumanatiIllumanati Banned Posts: 211 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ICND 2 have me sweating so far. It has forced me to change my study approach. Hats off to all those who gone thru these exams and beyond. cuz its certainly not an easy task. Next month this time i hope to sit ICND2 all being well.

All is well right now, you just took a very important success pattern! I have learned from securing the right resources that you can never know it all(esp esp dealing with real world experience) so let that fact settle you on focusing to the exclusion when youre studying for ICND2 and even when you are sitting for the exam.

Bears repeating, congrats on your stellar study routine that has you passing ICND1! and it's funny(but in a semi-serious way) about ICND2 and how it has you sweating and changing your study approach. Some have said ICND2 is easier due to less topics and some say harder due to details of labs. Either way, in terms of real world experience, you will never know it all so let that fact settle you and allow you to tune out distractions, jitters and apprehension!
  • hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231