Options

Passed with 950 / 1000 !!!

Promedia77_ukPromedia77_uk Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
55 questions... 90 minutes

Hey guys hows it going ? Well I told you people I would be taking the exam today and so I did , first attempt and scored 950. I really think I had failed to like the 18th question ! Then I relized the counter was at like 47th minute ! So I decided to speed up and finished with 16 minutes to spare.

1 ospf question
something like 6 drag and drop questions

Know EIGRP !!! I had like 6 questions on this and make sure you are very good at ACL's !! Oh my god I was shi*ing my self when I saw these questions ( but looks like i got them right ). There were like 5 ACL ones. Switching questions, not a lot of subnetting ones though. I had 2 drag and drops on subneting and ip addressing then like ssay 4 questions on subnetting.

Great expreience and hope you all pass.

Best wishes ! & I hope schwarztrader got on well. I know he / she is also taking it today ( from this forum ).

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    entropy1980entropy1980 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How did you study to prepare? What books etc.?
  • Options
    BaredorBaredor Member Posts: 99
    Great score. icon_lol.gif
    How did you study to prepare? What books etc.?

Echo that.
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Double echo that...need the inside scoop!!!
    What next?
  • Options
    Promedia77_ukPromedia77_uk Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I didnt study any other material other than the CNAP companion guides and notes that I took from each chapter from all 4 semesters. This is honestly all that I used. I finished the course 2 weeks ago from my college and thought I dont want to wait too long to take the CCNA exam. So I booked it and took it together.

Studied at Library every day from 12 - 5pm. Didnt go on Wednesdays cos they shut at 1pm.

Other than that , thats all I used, just my notes I took and thats about it ! I am doing CCNP in september :).

Best wishes
  • Options
    Gabe7055Gabe7055 Member Posts: 158
    That is a great score. Congrats!!
  • Options
    zawhtetaungzawhtetaung Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!

great score !!!

good luck for CCNP
    zaw_htetaung
  • Options
    redfellaredfella Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done! I recertified on Monday. It seemed much harder than it did 3 years ago. Majority of mine was scenario's rather than straight questions.
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    wow...thats is superb..congrats
  • Options
    dissolveddissolved Inactive Imported Users Posts: 228
    congrats. Have a six pack and celebrate