CBT Nuggets for ICND2

txraider09txraider09 Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just wondering how much time everyone has spent on these studying for the ICND2. That is of you used them. I don't really want to spend too much time on them. Same question for Trainsignals as well.

Comments

• sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    I don't really understand your question, but I watched them once. Jeremy doesn't really cover any advanced stuff, but they are great for understanding the concepts.
  • iwannaknowITiwannaknowIT Member Posts: 111
    txraider09 wrote: »
    Just wondering how much time everyone has spent on these studying for the ICND2. That is of you used them. I don't really want to spend too much time on them. Same question for Trainsignals as well.
    I'm taking the ICND2 on the 11th and from all the practice exams I've come across,I have been breathing,dreaming,and eating labs solid for a week. This is to get familiarized with the show commands.(IMO) the videos are great for concepts,but labs are a must......
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    After reading Lammle's book, I watched all the ICND2 CBT nuggets at 1.5 speed. They were really helpful for me.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • txraider09txraider09 Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CarlSaiyed wrote: »
    After reading Lammle's book, I watched all the ICND2 CBT nuggets at 1.5 speed. They were really helpful for me.

That's what I do with the TrainSignal vids. It helps.
  • Vik210Vik210 Member Posts: 197
    CarlSaiyed wrote: »
    I watched all the ICND2 CBT nuggets at 1.5 speed.
    I always do the same.. 1.5x
    I keep getting distracted with normal speed.. 1.5 keeps me on my toes!
  • sizeonsizeon Member Posts: 321
    You can easily pass with Train signal but cbt nuggets are light on OSPF, VTP and WAN.
  • sthompson86sthompson86 Member Posts: 370
    I watched them twice
    Currently Reading: Again to Carthage - CCNA/Security
  • ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
    Well I used train, but whats the deal with time. I watched each video till I fully understood, then labed it like crazy. Hit the next and keeped reviewing, anything I didn't have down used other sources like here. I feel thats what it takes, I got over 900. I would say slow down and learn the information!
    :thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."
  • txraider09txraider09 Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't speed them up for time, I do it to help me stay focused. The train signal vids are pretty dry and monotone.