passed project+

getitngogetitngo Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed with an 801. I was so busy with work that I completely forgot that I scheduled this exam. I listened to some of the train signal project stuff during work on Friday passively. took the exam the next morning.
In Progress:
Degree in Engineering

Comments

• jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!

What did you think of the exam?
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Vik210Vik210 Member Posts: 197
    Was it really that easy or you have good experience with projects?
  • YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Great job! I'll be taking this test within the next 12 months, so any tips would definitely help.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing!

The exam is heavy on terminology. If you can memorize the formulas, then the questions on those are easy. The Sybex book is all you really need. If you are in WGU and have access to the Phillips book, then the information in the appendixes is very helpful.
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • getitngogetitngo Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks!

I've had a few short projects, but nothing extensive. Like Psoasman said, the exam is heavy on terminology.
    I think that if I just read the book straight through, I would have done a lot better. I'm actually going to read the book before the year is out because I expect to have some projects under my belt next year.
    Good luck too all.
    In Progress:
    Degree in Engineering
  • IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and thanks for the tips icon_thumright.gif
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!!!

Thanks to those that offered tips.