Options

Practice Exam Free Website Recommendation

MallowGirl12MallowGirl12 Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
heyyy guys

I have found an amazing website for all to use, it's CCNA Training
please see it and let me know what you all think , u can take tests in all the topics u have revised from :)
Its free to download as well , enjoy :D

Comments

• Options
    NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Well, 2 out of its 20 free sample questions were wrong. That's possibly "good enough", but there are certainly vendors out there with fewer errors you can learn from.
  • Options
    Well, 2 out of its 20 free sample questions were wrong. That's possibly "good enough", but there are certainly vendors out there with fewer errors you can learn from.

hahaha ok, but otherwise the link is good so far ??
  • Options
    MrXpertMrXpert Member Posts: 586 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It just seems a bit rubbish. Don't waste your time and money
    I'm an Xpert at nothing apart from remembering useless information that nobody else cares about.
  • Options
    I'm not gonna go for the premium one, only free one :)
  • Options
    Is that website somehow related to trainsignal? if you click on the "About Certs" section the training package being offered appears to then take you over to the Trainsignal website.
    The guy on the "Video training" section has a very high pitched voice. Sounds like Joe Pasquale
    I'm an Xpert at nothing apart from remembering useless information that nobody else cares about.
  • Options
    so is it not trustworthy then the website??
  • Options
    so is it not trustworthy then the website??

I didn't imply that.
    All I will say is that whatever sources you use, you should ensure they are reliable and preferrably whoever is running the training should be at the very least a CCNP and have several years experience in my opinion.
  • Options
    MrXpert wrote: »
    I didn't imply that.
    All I will say is that whatever sources you use, you should ensure they are reliable and preferrably whoever is running the training should be at the very least a CCNP and have several years experience in my opinion.

Alright then, i agree :)
  • Options
    MJohnsonresMJohnsonres Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I recommend www.testout.com and or www.transcender.com

TestOut is state of the art lab and video training along with a quiz and practice exams. ($85 for students).
    You have access to the site for 3 years. Plus the break down the objectives based on the test you are taking, but they cover all the test objective for the new and older test.

Transcender has practice test with explanations (shows you which topics areas you should review) basically you decide how you want the test presented, they also have flash cards. They offer a money back garuntee if you don't pass the test.