I'd like to share these Flash Cards for those studying for CCENT/CCNA ICND1.

synseqsynseq Member Posts: 123
Hello. It is in .docx format. It consists of 168 pages(84 flash cards total front and back). I just put the finishing touches on them so I can upload them. I like to use flash cards from time to time to study so I thought I'd share them on here for my fellow members. They have a subject(main point) then on the card after it has relevant details. They may not be perfect but I hope some people will find them useful. Enjoy :). I posted them on google docs they are open to anyone you don't even have to sign in. They are not copyright please feel free to share.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5Dg-TsthBmsSXVUNnZMT2ZXQ2s
Life is not a gift for man, man is himself life, his wants and needs serve the singular purpose of existence, any man who loses sight of this and does not cherish life itself is in the hardest of ways.

Comments

• Ltat42aLtat42a Member Posts: 587 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice post, Thanx!
  • radixradix Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice thanks for this, saved it on my phone at least now i can review on the go
    If you ain't pissed off for greatness that means you're okay with being mediocre
  • mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I will check these out thank you.
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • GeronimoGeronimo Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks! Good job!
  • QordQord Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for making and for sharing!!
  • NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Ooh! That is very nice of you to share. My only advice, for future flash card efforts, is that short and specific facts are easier to remember than complex and wordy facts.

Again, this is generous on your part. May karma reward you. :)
  • NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Here's a strong set of CCNA flash cards that was previously posted--

http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/56163-ccna-flashcards.html