70-680

Newtech92Newtech92 Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was wondering if anyone knew of any free practice exams online or somewhere for the 70-680. I have taken the MS-Press 70-680 practice exam from the cd and scored 89%. I was just curious if there are any free questions online so I dont start just remembering the answers from the MS press exam.

Thanks,
Dylan

Comments

• maroragmarorag Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    im also looking for a site where i can download a full version of the vce software
  • ITMonkeyITMonkey Member Posts: 200
    Newtech92: I didn't find the 70-680 Toolkit practice exam to be a good measure of the actual test. I suggest that you get familiar with Microsoft's Technet site and browse through the new Windows technologies in more depth. Microsoft likes to test on new things, such as their Branchcache, Bitlocker, DirectConnect, ... you get the idea. I barely passed my first attempt at the 680. I recall wishing I had spent more time familiarizing myself with all the oddball command line programs in Windows 7. There are a lot more than I ever remembered coming across. I recommend you spend some time getting to know the contents of Darril Gibson's Windows 7 Portable Command Guide.

Marorag: YOU ****! You lessen the value of the certificate for those who spend time and money on actually studying for the certificates. I hope you are canned someday when your employer realizes you are a technical lightweight, you cheating weasel.