Options

Which Practice Exam to go for?

Newtech92Newtech92 Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Everyone I have decided to invest in a practice exam for the 70-680. I was curious of what your thoughts on them are and which one might be best to get. I have heard really good things about both the Transcender version and the MeasureUp versions. I would just like some insight on everyone's opinions and which practice exam prep software has been best for them.

All Advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Dylan

Comments

• Options
    EV42TMANEV42TMAN Member Posts: 256
    Did you buy the MSpress book? because there is practice tests on the CD that comes with it. Also my personal opinion is most practice test are almost the same price as the test its self so I'd rather go take the real test and fail to see where I'm at, rather then buy practice tests that are kinda like the real thing at best. but either way good luck to you and your studies
    Current Certification Exam: ???
    Future Certifications: CCNP Route Switch, CCNA Datacenter, random vendor training.
  • Options
    Newtech92Newtech92 Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    EV42TMAN,

Yes I have been using the MS press book, I have been scoring in the 80s on the practice exam on the cd. I was wanting to buy another practice exam so I dont get into just remembering each answer on the MS press practice. I would just go take the exam but I only have enough money to take the exam one time for now and I don't want to fail.

Thanks for your thoughts
  • Options
    mjlyndenmjlynden Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    There is a 120 question practice exam at the back of the Don Poulton book that I'd recommend. It was just like the real thing.

- Matt
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The reason you can't provide a link is that you used a brain ****, which is cheating and which techexams will not allow.

Congrats on cheating. icon_sad.gif

Always verify any resources against certguard.com
  • Options
    mjlyndenmjlynden Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Psoasman wrote: »
    The reason you can't provide a link is that you used a brain ****, which is cheating and which techexams will not allow.

Congrats on cheating. icon_sad.gif

Always verify any resources against certguard.com

Fair enough. I'll know that for next time as I was unaware.
    However, for the record, I didn't use it that much and I don't think from what I used that it gave me any edge.
    My score of 820 reflected what I knew from studying 3 different texts extensively and 3 separate video tutorial sets over 2-3 months.
    So I resent your comment that I cheated. Just saying...

Cheers
    - Matt