Question on Google Drive

BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
For those of you using this, is there a limit on the amount of machines/devices that this could be installed on? I have several machines that we send flash drives, cd, etc for new software or updates, since they are geographically spread out all over the state. I am wondering if I could install Google Drive on all these machines, with one account, and then just drag/drop the software so it goes to each user. In theory it works, I just wonder if there is a limit on how many machines could be on one account? I found nothing when I googled for information.

Comments

• the_hutchthe_hutch Banned Posts: 827
    I don't think there is. I currently have it installed on 3 different machines all connected to the same google account and haven't had problems with any.
  • GeronimoGeronimo Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Google Music has a clearly stated limit of ten devices, as well as a method of de-authorizing devices. Since I don't see a specified limit for Google Drive devices, nor a method of de-authorizing devices, I am left to believe that there is no realistic limit to the number of devices that can connect to a single Google Drive account. Just my 2 cents.