1 Cisco 1601 Router
1 Cisco 1602 Router
1 Cisco 1720 Router
1 Madge Model 20 Access Switch
1 Micro Seven LS100 Mini PBX Similator

What would you suggest is a fare price?

EDIT
sratakhim
Hmm I was going to buy them for the CCNA, but if they are very old maybe not then. I will just see if I can get by with my emulator or get newer gear. I would like them to have some life left in them for the CCNP.. haha

Comments

• Options
    sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    I wouldn't pay a lot for any of these devices. They are all very old and will only be useful for CCENT\CCNA.
  • Options
    synseqsynseq Member Posts: 123
    Off the top of my head I'm not sure.. free would be nice lol. I might be interested in one of the routers and switch. I need to setup my own lab to help study for ccna.
    Life is not a gift for man, man is himself life, his wants and needs serve the singular purpose of existence, any man who loses sight of this and does not cherish life itself is in the hardest of ways.
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Depends on the version of the IOS. If you learn the round-about ways, then it's going to trip you up... you'll be used to doing it X and not Y.

I'd look at the Certification Kits, go by what they have theirs listed as - if you can match it up. Look on Ebay, etc.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Cubuntu28 wrote: »
    I will just see if I can get by with my emulator or get newer gear.
    If you already have an emulator--a lab full of devices running the latest IOS that can be re-connected to form any topology in minutes and is good enough for the CCIE--do cosider what you're gaining by picking up a limited number of end-of-sale routers with obsolete versions of IOS. ;)

To know if a price is fair? Check CertificationKits or eBay.
  • Options
    inscom.brigadeinscom.brigade Member Posts: 400 ■■■□□□□□□□
    be very nice but sincere, and tell them a nominal fee for cleaning up the mess; and you will remove the rest of the cables and wic cards free.
    reality you would not use any of this stuff longer than it took you to find out that you could not flash it with a newer IOS.
  • Options
    mapletunemapletune Member Posts: 316
    I agree with the rest of the guys. This stuff is pretty old =(

i remember 2900 switches don't support all the features and commands, and that's why everyone uses 2950's

for CCNP CCIE you'd need 3550 and 3560 switches. so.... unless you can get these for free, i wouldn't spend much on any of them.
    Studying: vmware, CompTIA Linux+, Storage+ or EMCISA
    Future: CCNP, CCIE