Options

Passed 70-680

am3rig0am3rig0 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great advice found on the forums. Took my 70-680 on Friday and passed with 840 to my huge surprise.

I've spent the last two months studying using materials recommended by Microsoft (MCTS 70-680 Rapid Review: Configuring Windows 7 & Self-Paced Training Kit), used virtualbox to lab a lot and watched Prof. Messer's videos. In the end it all paid off!

The questions on the exam can be very confusing so make sure you read them carefully!

So thanks again and good luck to anyone thinking about taking it! it was a fun journey icon_wink.gif

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on your pass!
  • Options
    pizzaboypizzaboy Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and solid score!!
    God deserves my best
  • Options
    ITMonkeyITMonkey Member Posts: 200
    Congradulations. Keep us up to date on what you study next.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot!

Now that 70-680 is done, a quick break to get married, honeymoon and then starting studying for Cisco's CCNA. I am hoping to complete it in 1 month, hopefully not too optimistic!
  • Options
    Congrats on the nuptials, where are you honeymooning?
    God deserves my best
  • Options
    Cheers! Off to see the US of A, from Midwest to the West Coast, nice reward after studying for the exam icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    _Marauder_Marauder Member Posts: 132 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    @am3rig0 enjoy. Hoping to take this one in a couple months time too. So what's next certs wise?
    God deserves my best
  • Options
    EV42TMANEV42TMAN Member Posts: 256
    Nice, Congrats on the pass! How many errors did you find on the Test/Books when i studied for it i found a ton
    Current Certification Exam: ???
    Future Certifications: CCNP Route Switch, CCNA Datacenter, random vendor training.
  • Options
    adfabusadfabus Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations !
    am3rig0 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great advice found on the forums. Took my 70-680 on Friday and passed with 840 to my huge surprise.

I've spent the last two months studying using materials recommended by Microsoft (MCTS 70-680 Rapid Review: Configuring Windows 7 & Self-Paced Training Kit), used virtualbox to lab a lot and watched Prof. Messer's videos. In the end it all paid off!

The questions on the exam can be very confusing so make sure you read them carefully!

So thanks again and good luck to anyone thinking about taking it! it was a fun journey icon_wink.gif