Options

Study Partner

synseqsynseq Member Posts: 123
Hey. I was wondering if anyone was interested in being my study partner for ICND1 and ICND 2. I figure it could be beneficial to have someone to discuss topics with, ask questions if needed, exchange study material or other things we may create. I have gtalk, and msn but always can download AIM or something. I'm setting up GNS3 tomorrow for my home lab but I also have packet tracer and Boson NetSim. I'm hoping someone will be interested if they want to use NetSim instead of the other free simulators I might consider buying them a license to use the program. Anyway, I hope there are some takers. Peace. icon_cool.gif
Life is not a gift for man, man is himself life, his wants and needs serve the singular purpose of existence, any man who loses sight of this and does not cherish life itself is in the hardest of ways.

Comments

• Options
    thehourmanthehourman Member Posts: 723
    I can hangout with you. It is kinda boring to study alone. I am finishing my route exam and planning to take it next month or so. Need to do some more labbing myself.
    Studying:
    Working on CCNA: Security. Start date: 12.28.10
    Microsoft 70-640 - on hold (This is not taking me anywhere. I started this in October, and it is December now, I am still on page 221. WTH!)
    Reading:
    Network Warrior - Currently at Part II
    Reading IPv6 Essentials 2nd Edition - on hold