Options

Collusion browser add-on..

synseqsynseq Member Posts: 123
I installed the Collusion add-on for Mozilla Firefox and one that was ported for use on Google Chrome. Here is a description for Collusion:

Collusion is an experimental add-on for Firefox that allows you to see which sites are using third-party cookies to track your movements across the Web. It shows, in real time, how that data creates a spider-web of interaction between companies and other trackers.

After running this extension for less than a hour and visiting less than 10 websites including this one, fb, google, msn, cnet, space, cnn, and a few others I already have quite the spider-web a lot of which are common between sites. You can also click on the circle node of the website you visited and it will tell all the sites that are informed for instance when I went to this forum 11 other sites showed up linked to it. I'm not that worried about I can change a few settings and take care of it I just thought it was a neat little add-on.
Life is not a gift for man, man is himself life, his wants and needs serve the singular purpose of existence, any man who loses sight of this and does not cherish life itself is in the hardest of ways.

Comments

• Options
    mapletunemapletune Member Posts: 316
    Good find =)

I'm sure most of you already know this, but along similar veins, NoScript addon is great for Firefox as well!
    Studying: vmware, CompTIA Linux+, Storage+ or EMCISA
    Future: CCNP, CCIE