Options

Hello all....

routergodsroutergods Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just saying hi and introducing myself... some of you may already know me through my YouTube channel, routergods.com blog or RouterGods Meetup.

I'm cranking on my CCIE lab attempt and really want to give it a go before the year is over. Took the written at Cisco Live (half price baby!!) and then got my ass handed to me at the INE Troubleshooting challenge. 5 out of 22 points.. horrible score, but it was the highest in my group and I won an iPad. Woot!

Getting destroyed at Cisco Live really pissed me off, in a good way, and since then I've been labbing 4-5 hours 5-6 days a week with my study group. That's in addition to teaching CCNA/CCNP-level topics, but that only takes up 1-2 hours a day.

It's been a multi-year journey with many ups and downs, but that damn lab will be a pile of Pompeii ash soon.

Comments

• Options
    mapletunemapletune Member Posts: 316
    damn, sounds like serious business XD haha

go destroy them next time =) i'm sure that will be the case!
    Studying: vmware, CompTIA Linux+, Storage+ or EMCISA
    Future: CCNP, CCIE
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Hey, nice to see you on the forum.

I use youtube a lot to supplement my studies, and have watched your vids several times before. Thanks, and good luck on getting your digits!!! (doesn't sound like you need much luck though)
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Excellent. Welcome! Good luck!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."