Options

Cisco Logo in Email Signature

Ramair2kRamair2k Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
Oppinion wanted. During my CCNA studies, I decided to take the two test route. Now that I am a CCNA I currently just use the CCNA log in my email signature as it "trumps" the CCENT. Having said that, do you think it looks silly to use the CCENT and CCNA logos in my signature? I only ask because technically I am a certified CCENT and CCNA as I took the two test route and not the one CCNA exam

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Ramair2k wrote: »
    Having said that, do you think it looks silly to use the CCENT and CCNA logos in my signature?
    Yes, I think it would look silly. First, the CCENT is a subset of the CCNA. Second, the CCNA is better known, so almost anyone who knows what a CCENT is would already know that it's a subset.
    I took the two test route and not the one CCNA exam
    I don't think anyone but your friends and those considering taking the same will care. I don't see CCIPs listing: CCIP (ROUTE+QOS+BGP+MPLS) vs CCIP (ROUTE+QOS+BGP/MPLS). All that matters (from an employer or customer perspective) is that you learned what the certication covers.

On this forum, it would make a bit more sense to list both. :)

PS - Are you sure your company is okay with you putting a Cisco logo in your e-mail signature? Mine are okay with including letters, but require me to use the corporate logo, if any.
  • Options
    Ramair2kRamair2k Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the reply. My company doesn't care about us using the Cisco logo. They encourage it if we are certified.