Options

Group Policy Question

the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
The University granted us the ability to use edit and create group policies. The issue I have run into is I created a policy (worked right off the bat none the less!), but my boss is unable to edit or rename the policy. We have the same access, is there a way to allow him to edit/rename it?
WIP:
PHP
Kotlin
Intro to Discrete Math
Programming Languages
Work stuff

Comments

• Options
    Found it!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    pumbaa_gpumbaa_g Member Posts: 353
    Were you and your boss given delegated access on the OU or the Domain? how did you resolve it?
    [h=1]“An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.” [/h]
  • Options
    Yup, so the university made us OU Admins to allow us to do a number of things with our users (of course this required us sending them a list of our users who were not in the OU because they are lazy). From there, I fired up Group Policy Management and created the policy. In turn it granted only the admin accounts and my account access to the policy. So right click the policy, select Edit. In turn (once the policy opens) right click it's name in the top left and select Properties. Click on the security tab and add the user/group you want to have access to the policy.
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff