Passed with 850

k2pangk2pang Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took it the first time to get 2nd shot free and i failed the with 590 after reviewing half the material. Wrote it today and i got 850!

Comments

• StarterStarter Member Posts: 169
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Congrats! Whats next? :D
  • jd_mattosjd_mattos Member Posts: 134
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    CONGRATULATIONS........It's good to see people passing this one.

WELL DONE

http://gbagirl.silver101.com
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • abid69abid69 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulation :

How you got 2NDFRE promotion code ?

I failed in 70-290 exam and trying to get promotion code from Microsoft. But the procedure is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry verrrrrrrryyyyy long and stupied.

I send email to EMEA_Candidates@thomson.com, they replied after 3 days that your registeration has been booked with Microsoft Promotion code with telephone no. 0800 575575 -(27)11 7130605, I called on this number thay gave me another telephone no. +31320239895, I again called 5 times on this number (+31320239895), but there is answering machine. Calling interenational is too much expensive, I spend telephone charges to get promotion code but no positive result.

Please if you tell me a procedure, it will be a great favour?
  • mikey_bmikey_b Member Posts: 188
    abid69 wrote:
    Congratulation :

I failed in 70-290 exam and trying to get promotion code from Microsoft. But the procedure is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry verrrrrrrryyyyy long and stupied.

I send email to EMEA_Candidates@thomson.com, they replied after 3 days that your registeration has been booked with Microsoft Promotion code with telephone no. 0800 575575 -(27)11 7130605, I called on this number thay gave me another telephone no. +31320239895, I again called 5 times on this number (+31320239895), but there is answering machine. Calling interenational is too much expensive, I spend telephone charges to get promotion code but no positive result.

It's pretty easy, just enter the code before you take the test for the first time, if you fail, go to your test providers site (VUE or Prometric) and call the customer assistance line. They will set up your retake for you.
    Mikey B.

Current: A+, N+, CST, CNST, MCSA 2003
    WIP: MCSE 2003
  • k2pangk2pang Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    abid69 wrote:
    Congratulation :

I just called prometric and setup another test date.
  • k2pangk2pang Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mobri09 wrote:
    Congrats! Whats next? :D

I am onto 291. finished 290 and 270. hopefully i can get my mcsa by the end of the year.
  • princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    k2pang wrote:
    I am onto 291. finished 290 and 270. hopefully i can get my mcsa by the end of the year.

Congratulation. Taking the steps you took in your previous exams, am sure you will get your MCSA this year.
    However, i will suggest that you update your profile here :)
    Knowledge is life
  • abid69abid69 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am not able to get promotion code.Please let me know the procedure ??????????????
  • ludzerludzer Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done man, I'm not looking forward to taking this one next week.
  • LucaspLucasp Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    After taking this exam at the end of Aug "For 2 for 1 eligability" I failed it with a 694. Since then I downloaded a **** icon_eek.gif and have been reviewing this material until I take my exam at the end of this month (Sept 29th). I am very nervous.

EDIT: LOL that's funny. Gooooooo **** busting! I see how we all feel about TK in here :).

Oh yeah! Hi everyone! First post :D
    This doesn't really make any sense but as always you are right.
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    cheating is not cool man ...at all
  • LucaspLucasp Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Maybe I should edit my original post...

I shouldn't feel as if I am a cheater for referencing the TKs.

I have not used them in the past and I want to review some info directly related to ensure the passing of my free shot exam retake. I have not solely used them.

There is a wealth of information in the explanation of these questions. I do not feel as though I am cheating. I have been studying a broad range of material in preperation for this exam.

Out of curiousity.. How is this any different than using transcenders soley for the exam?

I am not posting this to start an arguement or cause troubles in these forums. I will not make references to TK anymore in these forums. I feel as though I have eliminated my credability in my first post.
    This doesn't really make any sense but as always you are right.