Options

ok scheduled ccna exam on 19th sept...

i scheduled the ccna exam on 19th sept
i studied this 3 textbook
CCNA Study Guide - Todd Lammle
ICND1 self-study guide - Cisco Press
ICND2 self-study guide - Cisco Press

any other recommandation for the ccna exam ? this 3 books is enof ?

Comments

• Options
    IllumanatiIllumanati Banned Posts: 211 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i scheduled the ccna exam on 19th sept
    i studied this 3 textbook
    CCNA Study Guide - Todd Lammle
    ICND1 self-study guide - Cisco Press
    ICND2 self-study guide - Cisco Press

any other recommandation for the ccna exam ? this 3 books is enof ?

don't you have the 'i got this' feeling after 3000 pages of reading? It all depends on how good those books are and you should be able to tell us based on the CD tests? You should be scoring real HIGH at the very least and then some??
  • Options
    mapletunemapletune Member Posts: 316
    If you read all those 3 books completely, understand well all the concepts, and do well in the practice exams, then you should be good to go! =D

hmm.. the only thing I would worry about, (apart from the concepts and the knowledge) is actually having some experience in the Command Line Interface.

The CCNA exam does have some simulation problems and you will need to go under the CLI and either 1) obtain information or 2) configure/troubleshoot device.

So, that's the reason why many people will advice people to do lab exercises.

btw: so many people taking the CCNA/ICND2 in September! =D good luck to everyone! good luck us! =p
    Studying: vmware, CompTIA Linux+, Storage+ or EMCISA
    Future: CCNP, CCIE
  • Options
    JayTheCrackerJayTheCracker Member Posts: 169
    yep, did the labs too. but, i don't feel quite well-prepared yet. i scored around only 700 marks in a virtual test. (trying to improve that now) i don't get problems at theory questions and (configuration)simulation questions. i got problems at troubleshooting test questions. ><
  • Options
    good luck to you too mapletune :)
  • Options
    huafisthuafist Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    mapletune wrote: »
    If you read all those 3 books completely, understand well all the concepts, and do well in the practice exams, then you should be good to go! =D

hmm.. the only thing I would worry about, (apart from the concepts and the knowledge) is actually having some experience in the Command Line Interface.

The CCNA exam does have some simulation problems and you will need to go under the CLI and either 1) obtain information or 2) configure/troubleshoot device.

So, that's the reason why many people will advice people to do lab exercises.

btw: so many people taking the CCNA/ICND2 in September! =D good luck to everyone! good luck us! =p

I'm going to schedule mine next week for the following :)
  • Options
    GL to u to huafist :)
  • Options
    huafisthuafist Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    GL to u to huafist :)

Thanks man, you too!

I decided to not wait that long; I've scheduled the exam for Thursday, Sept. 6th at 10:30am.