Options

Passed icnd2

cb3dwacb3dwa Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
Second attempt with 904

I'm annoyed at 1 sim question it has a obvious fault. Does any one think its worth complaining to Cisco?

Comments

• Options
    j.petrovj.petrov Member Posts: 282
    Congrats on the pass!

I'm taking the ICND 2 in an hour. Will post results when I return.
  • Options
    webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    cb3dwa wrote: »
    Second attempt with 904

I'm annoyed at 1 sim question it has a obvious fault. Does any one think its worth complaining to Cisco?

The only thing complaining will do is help others down the road by bringing it to Cisco's attention and possibly fixing it.

Def worth it since it’s on my to do list! K Thanks!!! icon_cool.gif
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Options
    mapletunemapletune Member Posts: 316
    i wrote a "comment" about my sim on ICND1. i really can't hope they keep track of these. =/

Congrats on the pass though! =D
    Studying: vmware, CompTIA Linux+, Storage+ or EMCISA
    Future: CCNP, CCIE
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!

If you wrote a comment on it I'm sure they'd look into it. Obviously since you passed that might just overlook it, or they may take a long time to actually look into it.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    Congrats! Share with us your study process :)
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • Options
    huafisthuafist Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm taking mine on Thursday.
  • Options
    Patel128Patel128 Member Posts: 339
    Congrats! What are you going to go for next?
    Studying For:
    B.S. in Computer Science at University of Memphis
    Network+
    Currently Reading:
    CompTIA Network+ Study Guide - Lammle
  • Options
    johnifanx98johnifanx98 Member Posts: 329
    cb3dwa wrote: »
    Second attempt with 904

Lots of congrat! I'm seeing quite a few second attempt on ICND2. Is it because Cisco purposedly raised the complexity of ICND2 over ICND1?
  • Options
    j.petrovj.petrov Member Posts: 282
    I just passed as well. 958! I feel great! What a relief.

I will mention that I really caught myself off guard on this one. I decided to skip the intro bit where they go over the different types of questions... NOT RECOMMENDED! I didn't give myself any time to settle in, I just sat down and went for it. My nerves where through the roof, but I settle down after about 10 questions. I wish I hadn't done that...

Anyways, here is what I used to study:

Odom ICND 2 book (used Lammle CCENT for ICND1, I like the layout of Odom better)
    cbt nuggets
    trainsignal
    packettracer

I basically watched the videos took notes, then read the book and took more notes. I did labs as I went through the material. The week leading up to the test was all labs and going over my notes. I also re-read some concepts from the book, mainly ACLs for syntax.
  • Options
    johnifanx98johnifanx98 Member Posts: 329
    j.petrov wrote: »
    I just passed as well. 958! I feel great! What a relief.

I will mention that I really caught myself off guard on this one. I decided to skip the intro bit where they go over the different types of questions... NOT RECOMMENDED! I didn't give myself any time to settle in, I just sat down and went for it. My nerves where through the roof, but I settle down after about 10 questions. I wish I hadn't done that...

Anyways, here is what I used to study:

Odom ICND 2 book (used Lammle CCENT for ICND1, I like the layout of Odom better)
    cbt nuggets
    trainsignal
    packettracer

I basically watched the videos took notes, then read the book and took more notes. I did labs as I went through the material. The week leading up to the test was all labs and going over my notes. I also re-read some concepts from the book, mainly ACLs for syntax.

Admiring... another guy using cbt nugget? Could you share which subscription of cbt nugget you used, month? year?
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Last time I used the CBT Nugget subscription I used the 24 hour streaming one. That was enough for me.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    Congrats J.Petrov!
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • Options
    ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats both on your pass! *Toast!*
  • Options
    cb3dwacb3dwa Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
    cheers for the comments all.