Options

Antisec Leaks 1,000,001 UDIDs From A Trove Of 12 Million Allegedly Stolen From An FBI

cgrimaldocgrimaldo Member Posts: 439 ■■■■□□□□□□

Comments

• Options
    computer g33kcomputer g33k Member Posts: 149
    I wonder what event will cause this country to wake up and say that infosec really needs attention? By then, it will probably way too late.
    There's room for those who want the easy work and those who want the challenges. You will, of course, generally be compensated in proportion to what you shoulder. :smile:
    Currently Studying: Anything & Everything/Cisco Networking Academy For CCNA. (on hold)
  • Options
    hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I don't trust the Feds. I doubt 12 millions of those iP[ad|one|od|]s are on the FBI computers for criminal investigations. I wonder how they got ahold of that information. I checked the list to see if mines were on it, but they weren't. However, the list they released is truncated. So, we are pretty much screwed if Antisec intends to cause damages.
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    FBI deny this happened. I think we really need to pin down the Laws and Regulation on what is cyber crime and how to integrate into our systems ASAP.
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I wonder why 1million and one. I guess so headlines can say "Over a million", and be technically correct?
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams