Options

Got my email today - officially official

rjhalsteadrjhalstead Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone.

First, thanks to all the knowledge and wisdom shared here. I lurked for the greater part of my study time. I passed the CBT 27 July and submitted my packet 14 August and I received the email today (04 Sept) with the official designation. This forum is a great resource for anyone thinking about, studying for or taking the CISSP exam. Great bunch of people too. Especially the mods.

Second, i published a post tonight on my blog about the CISSP. let me know what you think, hate it or love it.

BLOG.ALLOCATEDSECURITY.COM: CISSP - IMHO

anyway, thanks again for the (unknowing until now) support and knowledge. this forum was essential to my success on the exam. To everyone preparing for the CISSP: be confident in yourself, think clearly and remain calm. even if you dont pass the first time, it isnt a reflection on you. keep trying. it is worth it to stay after it.

ryan

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,034 Admin
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif I'm glad that TE and it's membership has been a big help to you in your CISSP quest. You blog article looks good and filled with useful wisdom.
  • Options
    letstrythis1letstrythis1 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and I concur with JD, nice blog post! I especially liked the what it is and what it isn't section :D
  • Options
    ajd86ajd86 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cheers.gif Excellent post also.
  • Options
    Vik210Vik210 Member Posts: 197
    Congrats and interesting blog!
  • Options
    YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
  • Options
    KeenerKeener Member Posts: 146 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!! I am waiting for my email as well, though mine is for the SSCP. Thank you for the blog and perspective as well!
    Pain is only temporary. No matter how bad it gets, it always ends!