Options

Finally have my courses. !!!

hey guys,

Im excited my first term courses are WFV1, AXV1, CPV1, CLC1 for a total of 14 CU's. Im going to try to breeze thru the IT fundamental courses and then add more courses after im done. Do i have anything to worry about guys...icon_study.gif
WGU Progress: Progress | Completed | Start Date: 9/1/2012 B.S. Network Management & Design
Courses Transferred in: BBC1 LAE1 QBT1 IWC1 IWT1 DHV1 CSV1 CWV1 CRV1 DEV1 - 28 cu :roll:
Down: AXV1 CPV1 WFV1 CLC1

Technical Diploma from Lincoln Tech.

Comments

• Options
    taternuts666taternuts666 Member Posts: 200
    Those are the same 4 courses that I have opened up as well. I just got my voucher for the CIW exam and am just waiting for them to get my CLC1 scheduled so I can knock out the CIW exam the same day. Good luck!
  • Options
    gdeusthewhizkidgdeusthewhizkid Member Posts: 289
    when was your start date and how did you get the CIW voucher so quickly?
    WGU Progress: Progress | Completed | Start Date: 9/1/2012 B.S. Network Management & Design
    Courses Transferred in: BBC1 LAE1 QBT1 IWC1 IWT1 DHV1 CSV1 CWV1 CRV1 DEV1 - 28 cu :roll:
    Down: AXV1 CPV1 WFV1 CLC1

Technical Diploma from Lincoln Tech.
  • Options
    I started 9/1. I had been talking to my mentor for a couple weeks and had taken the practice exams before my actual start date. I requested the voucher for the CIW exam yesterday and got it today. If you haven't taken the pre-assessment for CLC1 I would go ahead and do it. Most of it is common sense stuff. I got a 70 on it the first take and never once looked at any of the material. Most people say they cram the day or 2 before the actual exam and pass without issue.
  • Options
    BTW, if you want to "buddy up" on any studying let me know. We will probably have many of the same classes even though I'm in the Network Admin program and not Network Design.